- Myrrh has been traded on the Arabian Peninsula and in North Africa thoughout history along with Frankincense. It has a wide variety of uses ranging from Aromatherapy to Skincare.
- This truly genuine Commiphora Myrrha Essential Oil is distilled from Oleo-gum resin which sourced from Northeastern Africa.
- An immune stimulant, this deep reddish-brown oil has a woody, spicy scent. Works especially well as a base note in your favorite essential oil blends.
- Its calming and relaxing nature can rejuvenate the senses and aid your practices such as yoga and meditation, and its moisturizing and cleansing properties promotes a youthful-looking complexion and offers a soothing sensation to the skin. It also has plenty of medicinal uses.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified. Important Note: avoid during pregnancy.